Hampton Historical Photos Database Search Results

Basic Search             Advanced Search

Click photo to view on a separate page for printing purposes (or to view a larger image if available)
View of the east side of the Hampton end of the Mile Bridge, 1904.
View of the east side of the Hampton end of the Mile Bridge, 1904. This area was known as White Rocks Island. Great Boar's Head can be seen in the far background at the center of the photograph. This picture was taken as part of the Frank Beckman vs. the Town of Hampton case. Beckman's house is out of view at the right end of this photograph.
Streets:
Neighborhood: South End of Beach
Photographer or Illustrator:
Format of Original: Published
Available in a published source?: Randall's History of Hampton,
p.175
Subjects:    People:    Businesses and Organizations:
White Rocks Island
Mile Bridge
Cottages
   Beckman, Frank
  
Links to related web pages:

Do you have more information about this image? If so, and let us know.